lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

Flatemate

 I live in Terrassa in Pueblo Nuevo, is a very quiet neighborhood.
My flat is very large, have 2 floor.
In the dowstair see, 2 bedroom, 1 corridor, 1 living room, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 hall and balcony.

When you go see the entrance, you turn right and you will come the living room, then you can turn right and see the kitchen, or turn left and go in to the corridor, in front to the corridor is the bathroom, you turn right hand and the two room, and left the stairs leading to upstairs.

In the upstair see, 2 bedroom, 1 corridor, 1 bathroom and 1terrace.

When you go the corridor, yo turn left and you will come the my brother room, in next to the bathroom, in front to the corridor is my bedroom, the terrace is in behing my bedrrom.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario